News & Announcements
- Currently no news
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- October 30 2014 at 10:00 AMEugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health SciencesIt's that time of year to consider giving a donation of blood. Our College will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Thursday, October 30 from 10am-3:45pm. Prospective Donors, please go to www.redcrossblood.org and enter the sponsor code applebaum to schedule your appointments. There are approximately 30 slots available, so please sign up early. If you have questions regarding Donor Suitability please call 1.866.236.3276, open 24/7. Questions can be directed to our onsite coordinator, Alexis S. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support.
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- November 4 2014 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologist Assistant Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: Tuning Endocannabinoid System: Allosteric Modulators of CB1 Cannabinoid Receptor
- November 5 2014 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Ganesh A. Thakur, Asst. Prof. of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Center for Drug Discovery, Northeastern University
- More Events