News & Announcements
- Study conducted by EACPHS researchers reveals mature motorists worse at texting and driving
- Dr. Steven Firestine and team awarded $3.2 million NIH grant to prove effectiveness of new treatment for common hospital-acquired infection
- EACPHS Board of Visitors scholarship applications due January 8, 2015
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- January 6 2015 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Board of Visitors Annual Scholarship Applications Due
- January 8 2015 at 8:00 AMPharmacy & Health Sciences, Eugene Applebaum College ofThe Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Board of Visitors Annual Scholarship was created in January 2012 through contributions from the members of the board of visitors. The intent of the board of visitors is to provide tuition assistance to deserving students that show great promise for making a difference in their profession. Established to recognize scholastic achievement and leadership and to encourage continued progress, this scholarship will be awarded to one student entering his or her final year or semester in the summer or fall of 2014. Students must submit a completed application, two letters of recommendation, and a YouTube video by January 8, 2015. To learn more about application guidelines and requirements and to download application materials, please visit http://cphs.wayne.edu/bovscholarship.php.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: "A Stem Cell Based Cell Converting Breast Cancer Therapy without Killing Breast Cancer Cells"
- January 14 2015 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Jianjun Wang, PhD, Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Wayne State University
- More Events