Office of Student Affairs
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- October 6 2015 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. The meeting has a structured format. Please arrive by 6:00pm, to avoid missing important information. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $7.00 directly west of the building. Enter on Brady Street side (North) of the building. The Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always LOCKED. PLEASE NOTE: The BUILDING locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- Health Education Tuition Subsidy Career Opportunities Program for Physician Assistant Studies Students
- October 7 2015 at 12:00 PMApplebaum BuildingYou’ve heard the saying, “It’s better to give than receive.” Learn how you can do both while pursuing a career as a physician assistant. Come hear a presentation about how to get money to pay for your degree or student loans by putting your skills and abilities to work in communities in need. Space is limited. Register by October 2, 2015. See flyer for additional details.
- PAD Seminar – External Funding: Insights to Professional Foundations
- October 8 2015 at 1:00 PM5057 WoodwardThe offices of the Vice President for Research, Provost, and Faculty Affairs (School of Medicine) are pleased to offer the Professional and Academic Development seminar series for WSU faculty, chairs & directors, postdoctoral trainees & graduate students, and administrators. Seminars are free, but registration is required. For this seminar, External Funding: Insights to Professional Foundations, we will place emphasis on finding funding prospects and managing relationships with foundations. The seminar will take place Thursday, October 8th, 2015, from 1:00-2:30 p.m. at 5057 Woodward, 6th Floor, Conference Room A. Topics will include: Working with Foundation Relations Resources for Finding Funding Interacting with Foundations Leveraging Grant Funds And more! Speakers will be Heidi Coates, director for Foundation Relations, Julianne Bjarnesen, assistant director for Foundation Relations, and Julie Burtch, foundation relations officer Hope to see you there!
- More Events