- Currently no news
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- November 4 2014 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologist Assistant Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: Tuning Endocannabinoid System: Allosteric Modulators of CB1 Cannabinoid Receptor
- November 5 2014 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Ganesh A. Thakur, Asst. Prof. of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Center for Drug Discovery, Northeastern University
- Graduate Open House
- November 13 2014 at 5:00 PMWelcome CenterReady to further your education? At the Graduate Open House, you’ll learn about the more than 200 graduate programs we offer. Speak with program representatives, have your questions about financial aid answered and apply on site at this informative event. Take the next step toward success — register today. Additional events will be available to interested prospective students.College of Education 5-7 p.m. Faculty and current student meet and greet, room 116 COE 5:30-6:30 p.m. Teacher Certification Information meeting, room 30 COE School of Library and Information Science 5-7 p.m. Master of Library Science meet and greet, 3rd floor Purdy Kresge Meet current students from the School of Library and Information Science (SLIS), tour the SLIS Digital Media Projects Lab, and learn how SLIS supports diversity through scholarships and special programs. You also will have the chance to learn about funding opportunities available for 2015 such as graduate student assistantships. Be sure to stop by and see WSU librarians demoing the new Google Glass as well as a custom Wayne State app. Take advantage of this opportunity to find out more about SLIS — including requirements for our degree and certificate programs — and explore careers in the field.
- More Events
Office of Student Affairs
259 Mack Avenue, Suite 1600
Detroit, MI 48201
If you have a questions, please call (313) 577-1716 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have an "Academic Services Officer of the Day" Monday - Friday who will answer calls and provide information to prospective and current students. The Academic Services Officer can answer or refer all general questions. We do not evaluate student transcripts or see student on a walk-in basis, though we are happy to answer all general questions.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Mary K. Clark, Ph.D.
Academic Services Officers
Moira Fracassa, MA
Michael Koltuniak, BS
Robert G. Hellar, BS
Shauna Reevers, BA
For Pre-Professional Advising
ATTENTION High School Students!
An Information Meeting Just for YOU!
Click Here for more information