- Currently no news
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: Methamphetamine abuse and vulnerability for Parkinson’s disease
- October 22 2014 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Celeste Napier, Professor of Pharmacology and Director of Center for Compulsive Behavior and Addiction, Rush University
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: “de novo metalloprotein design studies: From heavy metals to catalytic sites”
- October 29 2014 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Vince Pecoraro, Professor of Chemistry, Univ. of Michigan
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- October 30 2014 at 10:00 AMEugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health SciencesIt's that time of year to consider giving a donation of blood. Our College will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Thursday, October 30 from 10am-3:45pm. Prospective Donors, please go to www.redcrossblood.org and enter the sponsor code applebaum to schedule your appointments. There are approximately 30 slots available, so please sign up early. If you have questions regarding Donor Suitability please call 1.866.236.3276, open 24/7. Questions can be directed to our onsite coordinator, Alexis S. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support.
- More Events
Office of Student Affairs
259 Mack Avenue, Suite 1600
Detroit, MI 48201
If you have a questions, please call (313) 577-1716 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We have an "Academic Services Officer of the Day" Monday - Friday who will answer calls and provide information to prospective and current students. The Academic Services Officer can answer or refer all general questions. We do not evaluate student transcripts or see student on a walk-in basis, though we are happy to answer all general questions.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Mary K. Clark, Ph.D.
Academic Services Officers
Moira Fracassa, MA
Michael Koltuniak, BS
Robert G. Hellar, BS
Shauna Reevers, BA
For Pre-Professional Advising
ATTENTION High School Students!
An Information Meeting Just for YOU!
Click Here for more information