Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Health Education Tuition Subsidy Career Opportunities Program for Physician Assistant Studies Students
- October 7 2015 at 12:00 PMApplebaum BuildingYou’ve heard the saying, “It’s better to give than receive.” Learn how you can do both while pursuing a career as a physician assistant. Come hear a presentation about how to get money to pay for your degree or student loans by putting your skills and abilities to work in communities in need. Space is limited. Register by October 2, 2015. See flyer for additional details.
- Trade Your Tee
- October 7 2015 at 4:00 PMWayne State University BookstoreTrade your Tee Bring in another college shirt, and get a brand new, special edition Wayne State t-shirt! Come in to the Wayne State University Bookstore to swap and show your Warrior pride from 4:00 p.m. to whenever the shirts run out. Exchanged garments will be donated to the Detroit Rescue Mission, sponsored by the WSU Bookstore.
- PAD Seminar – External Funding: Insights to Professional Foundations
- October 8 2015 at 1:00 PM5057 WoodwardThe offices of the Vice President for Research, Provost, and Faculty Affairs (School of Medicine) are pleased to offer the Professional and Academic Development seminar series for WSU faculty, chairs & directors, postdoctoral trainees & graduate students, and administrators. Seminars are free, but registration is required. For this seminar, External Funding: Insights to Professional Foundations, we will place emphasis on finding funding prospects and managing relationships with foundations. The seminar will take place Thursday, October 8th, 2015, from 1:00-2:30 p.m. at 5057 Woodward, 6th Floor, Conference Room A. Topics will include: Working with Foundation Relations Resources for Finding Funding Interacting with Foundations Leveraging Grant Funds And more! Speakers will be Heidi Coates, director for Foundation Relations, Julianne Bjarnesen, assistant director for Foundation Relations, and Julie Burtch, foundation relations officer Hope to see you there!
- More Events
Office of Student Affairs
259 Mack Avenue, Suite 1600
Detroit, MI 48201
If you have a questions, please call (313) 577-1716 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have an "Academic Services Officer of the Day" Monday - Friday who will answer calls and provide information to prospective and current students. The Academic Services Officer can answer or refer all general questions. We do not evaluate student transcripts or see student on a walk-in basis, though we are happy to answer all general questions.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Mary K. Clark, Ph.D.
Academic Services Officers
Moira Fracassa, MA
Michael Koltuniak, BS
Robert G. Hellar, BS
Shauna Reevers, BA
For Pre-Professional Advising
ATTENTION High School Students!
An Information Meeting Just for YOU!
Click Here for more information