- Currently no news
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- February 3 2015 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: "Estrogen Signaling and Reprogramming in Human Prostate Stem and Progenitor Cells”
- February 18 2015 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Gail Prins, PhD., Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Urology, University of Illinois at Chicago;
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: “Adaptive Intervention Methodologies for Supporting Clinical Decision Making and Patient Health”
- February 25 2015 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Susan Murphy, ScD, O.T.R, H.E. Robbins Distinguished University Professor of Statistics & Professor of Psychiatry, University of Michigan
- More Events
Office of Student Affairs
259 Mack Avenue, Suite 1600
Detroit, MI 48201
If you have a questions, please call (313) 577-1716 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have an "Academic Services Officer of the Day" Monday - Friday who will answer calls and provide information to prospective and current students. The Academic Services Officer can answer or refer all general questions. We do not evaluate student transcripts or see student on a walk-in basis, though we are happy to answer all general questions.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Mary K. Clark, Ph.D.
Academic Services Officers
Moira Fracassa, MA
Michael Koltuniak, BS
Robert G. Hellar, BS
Shauna Reevers, BA
For Pre-Professional Advising
ATTENTION High School Students!
An Information Meeting Just for YOU!
Click Here for more information