News & Announcements
- Mortuary Science Program receives $10,000 grant for 3D technology project from Science Corporation International
- Mortuary Science Program to host National Funeral Directors Association Certified Crematory Operator Program seminar
- Interim Dean Cathy Lysack announces Dean's List for Fall 2014 semester
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Shoe and Sock Drive
- March 2 2015CollegeThe DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) Class of 2015 is hosting a Shoe and Sock Drive to support Healing Soles, a WSU student organization that distributes footwear to those in need while educating them about proper foot care for musculoskeletal injury prevention, diabetes screening, and health and wellness. New/lightly worn shoes and new socks can be put in the box in the Student Commons on the lower level of the WSU Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Donations will be accepted through the end of April.
- "Conversations on Commercialization-Legal Foundations of a Start-up: What You Don't Know May Hurt You"
- March 3 2015 at 8:30 AM5057 Woodward, 6th FloorThis session, "Legal Foundations of a Start-up: What You Don't Know May Hurt You," will feature guest speaker Gary Kendra, J.D., founder of http://kendralaw.com/. Gary will provide key insights and discussion on the legal facets of forming a company. Please join us over breakfast for an informal but insightful discussion!
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- March 3 2015 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- More Events